Maite Perroni, Christopher Poncho Herrera RBD Uckerman to Playback in

Pin It Now!

Maite Perroni, Christopher Poncho Herrera RBD Uckerman to Playback in - Maite Perroni ("Triunfo del Amor”)  gives a talk to students at the acting school of his friend Rodrigo Vidal, also a former partner in "Rebel," in which she shared her experiences on stage. Read Maite Perroni is a Mexican actress

The actress and singer, confessed that at the beginning of the group RBD, she along with Poncho Herrera and Christopher were Uckerman playback.

"That was the beginning, which also mentioned that I was very pleased when I could be onstage for two hours singing live, when something that was totally new to me, something I could not do."

Perroni said that after a process that can be onstage with a microphone and give up the ghost is really a great achievement.

Perroni said that "much enjoying this stage, I wish them well, hopefully it will be very happy, more I say, would be like leaving aside all the comments back those rumors."

He added, "Look the truth is that I have never prove anything based on anyone, not trying to prove anything, the truth is I have dedicated myself to make my personal life is my private life and I have that very clear."

No comments:

Post a Comment